You Bring.....(Bear necessities)
· Tree stand (lock on type preferred)
· Safety belt
· Screw in climbers
· Hunting gear and clothing for all seasons
· Previous hunting license CN or US
· Fishing rod and tackle
· Soft bow or gun case
· Fluorescent Orange hat and vest (camo orange is not acceptable in Ontario)
· Weapon of choice, gun, bow or crossbow
· Scentlock suit/Scent Killer
· Bug jacket and repellent
· Rain Gear
· Extra Footware/Gloves
· Flash lights (Batteries)
· Coolers & Freezer Bags for meat
· Hunting knife/sharpener
Ontario Hunting Regulations:
Visit the MNR website at www.mnr.gov.on.ca for hunting regulations and other information.
Should you have any general questions pertaining to the hunting regulations summary please contact the Natural Resource Information Centre at 1-800-667-1940 or by emailing email@example.com
Canadian Firearms Declaration Form:
You will be required to fill out a temporary gun permit to bring firearms into Canada (Firearm Declaration Form). The fee is $25 payable at the border crossing.
Non-Resident Firearm Declaration Forms are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 1-800-731-4000 (Canada and U.S.) or 1-506-624-5380 (other countries) and from all Customs offices across Canada.
Please Note: Complete the forms but do not sign the forms until you are asked to by the custom's agent.