We run dozens of active baits daily. We assure you that a hunter is never sitting on a dead bait. You are more than welcome to come along and run baits with us or if you prefer you can go fishing, small game hunting, sight seeing, or just kick back relax and breathe the fresh Canadian air. It always seems there is never enough hours in the day when you are in camp. The way we operate is a lot different than most places we consider our camp to be a joint effort. We are all there for each other, and it always seems that all the others are just as happy to see you get a bear as you are of getting that bear.
We are located in Northern Ontario (Kirkland Lake area). You have the option of flying up or driving up. You can drive right to camp. If you prefer to fly the closest airports would be either North Bay or Timmins (home of Shania Twain). If you fly into Timmons we are able to pick you up if needed or you may rent a vehicle for the week. If you fly into North Bay we prefer you rent a vehicle.
Once in camp you may get situated in your cabin , grab your hunting license and forms, practice shooting and meet the others. After everyone is settled down we will go over the hunt and answer any question you may have. You can spend the rest of the day relaxing or sight seeing. The next morning we will take you out and hang your stand. You can also get familiar with your hunting area. That evening you are ready to do what you have traveled all this way to do HUNT BEAR!!!
Your Hunt Will Include:
· Full 6 day hunt, Saturday to Friday
· Lodging, Transportation to and from your hunting area
· Daily, personal attention from our experienced guides to help you plan for your successful hunt
. · Your choice of active baits that are well maintained on a daily basis.... we don't mess around here!!!
· Tracking, retrieval, skinning, butchering and freezing of your trophy
· All legal forms and documents except export papers
Camp Accommodations Include:
· Lake side efficiency cabin(s) with full electric and running water
· Cabins include kitchen, bathroom/shower, living room, beds with linen
· Archery setup with 3-D bear target and tree stand for practicing actual hunting situations
· Great fishing for walleye, smallmouth bass , lake trout and northern pike.
Regular Hunt Package #1 $1195 (us currency) - Includes everything but (no meals - see below)
Deluxe Hunt Package #2 $1395 (us currency) - Includes everything plus (with meals - see below)
· Deluxe accommodations in our main lodge
· Gourmet meals (and lots of it!!)
· Lodge located remotely in the middle of our hunting territory overlooking our private lake.
· We book only 5 hunters per year with the deluxe package.
Bear Hunt Dates:
· We start our bear hunts August 15
· We run our hunts from Saturday to Saturday
· Check in 2:00 pm, check out is 10 am.